Directions to Make a Solar Apple Baker!
- Line 12" X 18" piece of black construction paper with aluminum foil.
- Roll paper and aluminum foil into a cone with the foil on the inside. Tape edges.
- Place bottom of cone into the larger cup.
- Push crumpled up newspaper around the edges of the cup to keep the cone in place.
- Line the inside of the smaller cup with black paper.
- Place this lined cup down into the cone. This is your oven or apple container.
- Wash apple and cut into slices.
- Wrap apple slices with food wrap and place apple slices into cup.
- Set the cone and large cup on a ledge, counter, or table that gets plenty of sunlight.
- Bake your apple until cooked to your satisfaction.